|Validity||Type||Number of Chalets||P/P Sharing||Single|
|1 Jan-30 Apr||Chalet||3||R 5155||R 6420|
|1 May-30 June||Chalet||3||R 4635||R 5900|
|1 July-31 Dec||Chalet||3||R 5155||R 6420|
|1 Jan-30 Apr||Suite||5||R 7130||R 8900|
|1 May-30 June||Suite||5||R 6410||R 8180|
|1 July-31 Dec||Suite||5||R 7130||R 8900|
Rates are per person, per night.
Rates include: 14% VAT, accommodation, three meals a day, morning and evening game drives, a bush walk, tea & coffee, mineral water, all local game drive drinks.
We regret, no children under 12.
Guests wishing to book a private vehicle will be required to pay R6000.00 per day (Subject to availability).
ZAR50,00 per vehicle plus an additional ZAR100,00 per person in the vehicle.* Subject to change without prior notice.
Transfer Rates to/from the Airport - 2017
To Pondoro – per person one way, nett rate.
|1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5+ pax|
|Eastgate Airport||R 940||R 480||R 375||R 325||R 275|
|Phalaborwa Airport||R 1155||R 600||R 510||R 390||R 330|
|KMIA||R 2135||R 1095||R 820||R 685||R 570|
JHB – PONDORO R 7 150-00 PER BUS
JHB – PONDORO VIA PANORAMIC ROUTE R 8 200-00 PER BUS
KMIA (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport)
Eastgate Airport – Hoedspruit
Black Mamba Anti-Poaching Tours
Pondoro is very excited to announce a Black Mamba Anti-Poaching tour done every Wednesday and Saturday. All funds will go directly to the Black Mamba Anti-poaching unit. Click on the Black Mamba Article for more information.
- R499 pp payable at lodge or in advance
- You will leave the lodge at 12h00 and return in time for lunch at approximately 15h00.
- The Black Mamba Headquarters is inside Balule Nature Reserve and you will travel by open game viewer
- Meeting some of the Black Mambas
- A presentation by the Black Mambas during which a display of poaching artefacts will be shown
- A short tour of Ops room
- A question and answer section